Test management is important as test automation for modern Agile teams. Test case management tool testomat.io provides a central place to store both automated tests and manual test cases along with their run data. Namely, it provides test design, test execution, test result reporting and analytics.
Integrating test automation and test management
Also, tech Engineers might automate all their tests into a continuous testing pipeline. TCMS with CD\CI configuration run the tests constantly and retain their pass/fail history already.
All launching as fast as possible through cmd i.e. command line. In addition, user-friendly UX provides tips on what should do within each step.
Why You Should Use Test Management System
Besides centralized organization, the Test Case Management System helps management present on test coverage. For non-technical users, it helps them see what a test is doing without looking in code. It also helps with auditing. Business users can see the test results, the QA team should not do any extra work.
Identifying every success and failure case and writing tests for them will ensure that you are confident with the code you are deploying for production
Test Management give you a better idea of why test cases fail
Help to structure automated tests properly
This makes it far easier. organizing your manual and automated tests into a centralized Test Case Management System makes a lot of sense. Without the organization, they afford you the tests tend to get lost to time and personnel changes. In addition, tracking test results and when they were run last is dicey.
- Developing new application
- Developing new features
- Regression testing
- Upgrade NodeJS, TypeScript or Node Package Manager npm versions etc.
What We Have To Test:
- Front-end of your websites
By Types Of Testing:
- UI test automation
- Unit testing
- Automated functional testing
- Regression Testing
Benefits Test Case Management System for automated tests
At times test management can be one of the most efficient tools. It means that you can audit test execution and outcomes, test automation coverage, KPI, catch flaky tests.
Well, let’s look briefly at key test automation features:
- Link auto tests to JIRA – you can link automated test cases as per the requirements and report failed tests to the Jira defects board automatically
- Import automated BDD tests – our test management solution provides the capability to work with BDD scenarios on a feature level. All steps are loaded to the test management tool automatically
- Automatic steps collocation during sync – seamless integration provides that automated tests are always up to date from each new import
- CI\CD integrations – run all or specific automated tests within CI\CD pipeline GitLab, GitHub or Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI
- Parallel execution support – make cross-browser testing or mobile testing in sequence or in parallel execution on multiple environments
- Unlimited test result history – plan, run and track test execution, without limiting how these runs are organized within releases.
- Rerun failed tests – execute only failed automated tests in CI\CD with a click on a button
- Run automated tests as manual – execute some of your automated tests manually within test management system or Jira
- Flaky test management – provided automatically flaky tests detection on Analytics Dashboard. With a flexible “flakiness” configuration you can decide which tests should be flaky yourself
- … and many more 👉 follow through the link to check all test management automation features