Pay as you go on a monthly or yearly basis!
Save 10% with Annual Plans
Ideal for one-man projects
- 2 users / 2 projects
- 2 Mb attachments
- Automated tests support
- Manual testing support
- Real-time reports & metrics
- Multi-environment runs
- BDD/Gherkin editor
- Agile test management
- Assignment, email notifications
- CI/CD Pipeline Integration
Ideal for SMB and startups
- Unlimited projects
- 50 Mb per attachment
- Jira plugin (BDD, Classical tests)
- Confluence integration
- Living documentation
- Analytics (coverage, defects rate)
- Notifications (ms teams, slack, jira)
- Public read-only reports
- Rerun failed tests
Ideal for big teams and companies
- Pay per user / Unlimited projects
- 100 Mb per attachment
- Branches and versioning
- Analytics (flaky tests)
- Custom tests migration
- Single Sign-On
- Dedicated support
- Feature development priority
- Self-hosted on-premise option
Frequently asked questions
1. How does the free trial work?
Testomat.io team provides two trials for you to evaluate all features of the test management tool: a 30 Days Trial and an additional extra 14 Days Trial.
The first trial period starts automatically with a sign-up. The second trial will start by clicking on the button Request trial.
At the end of the second trial period, advanced features will being disabled and you will be able to use the Free plan for as long as you need or make a subscription upgrade.
2. How do I select a Plan suitable to my teams’ needs?
You might have a look at the detailed features description of each plan mentioned above and would make a decision based on the availability of a particular feature in the plan, user and project limits, security preferences according to your testing needs.
3. Do you want to understand all detail before purchasing. What should you do?
You can Request a Demo here and schedule a demo with us at your convenient date and time. Our product experts will take you through the entire product in a one-on-one or together with your team. Also, you will be free to ask any questions and receive answers on them immediately.
4. What if I already use a different test case management tool?
You might continue the development of your existing testing project.
Built-in importer lets on import all your tests from csv/xls files, Test Rail, Zephyr, qTest automatically. Or use our API to import test sets from other test management tools in your interface.
5. Do you need a credit card to get started with Free Plan?
No. You don’t need to provide credit card details for getting started with the Free plan testomat.io Test Management System.
6. Which payment methods are accepted?
You can pay via a debit card or a credit card. During transaction, you will be redirected to our stripe payment gateway for making payment.
7. Is it possible to cancel Paid subscription?
Yes. It is possible to cancel your subscription anytime. All you have to do is go to Subscription and click on Cancel Subscription. You will continue to have access to your current subscription level until the end of your current (already paid) billing period. After, any features beyond those allowed on the Free plan will be deactivated. If you renew or upgrade your subscription, your deactivated features and projects will be available again.
8. Do you send invoice?
We send the invoice. We will fulfill your order through invoice.
9. What will happen if you do not pay the paid plan?
Any features beyond those allowed on the Free plan will be deactivated. If you renew or upgrade your subscription, your deactivated features and projects will be available again.
10. How can I contact you in case of any queries?
We have a Contact Us page where are described all our contact channels.
Also, you can immediately direct mail us to email@example.com for any assistance.